AuditNet® is the Global Resource for Auditors; if you are looking for Nadcap, MedAccred, or TPG, please instead visit www.eAuditNet.com .
AuditNet® serves the global financial community as the primary communications resource with an online digital network where auditors, accountants, finance and compliance professionals share resources, tools, and experiences including audit work programs and other audit documentation. As the first online portal for the global audit community, AuditNet® has been at the forefront of audit websites dedicated to promoting the use of technology. AuditNet® launched Web-based training for fraud detection and prevention, IT audit, data analysis and audit software tools and techniques, enabling auditors to learn essential skills anywhere and at any time. AuditNet® offers low-cost high-quality training for auditors and financial professionals, providing convenience while eliminating the need for travel.
AuditNet®, the global resource for auditors, was developed as a communications network portal for the global audit community. AuditNet® has been at the forefront of financial Websites promoting the utilization of technology for auditors. The AuditNet® goal was to create an online digital network where auditors can share resources, tools, and experiences including audit work programs and other audit documentation. Auditors began visiting the looking for quality training opportunities in the areas of fraud detection and prevention, data analytics and using audit software. In order to meet this need we began offering Webinars in 2009. Providing low cost high quality educational learning opportunities without travel to auditors has become a focus of AuditNet®.
- Program content and level equate to background of intended participants.
- Sponsored learning activities will be based on learning objectives, and outcomes that clearly articulate the knowledge, skills and abilities achievable by the participants
- AuditNet® will use Web based delivery systems using current, technically accurate and effectively designed activities and materials.
- AuditNet® will ensure that the program is reviewed by qualified independent persons prior to offering the programs.
- AuditNet® will ensure that the learning objectives and outcomes are reviewing by qualified independent persons prior to offering the programs.