Audit News that's Fit to Print!
Welcome to the AuditNet® Newsletter published monthly, featuring internal audit related content and resources. Return every month to read the latest Audit News That's Fit to Print. Subscribers have unlimited downloads to hundreds of audit templates, programs, risk control matrices, questionnaires, checklists and guides. Go to the online version.
Jim Kaplan CIA CFE and AuditNet® Founder
What SOX Can Teach Us About ESG
As ESG regulations continue to evolve, you may be wondering how to approach the mapping, tracking, validating, and reporting. As you start to prepare, there are a lot of lessons that can be applied from SOX to ESG. Get advice on how to apply lessons learned from SOX in this article. Learn more.
The following audit templates are now available to subscribers. Come to the site to download a list of all the templates. NOW hundreds of free audit templates - the largest inventory of audit program templates on the Internet!
This Month's Featured Templates
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Energy Consumption
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Investment Policies and Procedures
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Investment Portfolio Risk assessment
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Safety Health & Safety at Workplace
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Implementation
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Safety Training and Resources
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Spare Parts & Supply
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Spare Parts & Supply Management
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Warehousing & Storage
- COSO ERM 2017 Governance & Culture Warehousing & Storage Handling
To view the most recent additions to the templates click on 'Audit Templates' in the navigation panel and then click on 'Added'. You may also search using the 'Search Audit Programs' box.
AuditNet® has always made available a downloadable (Excel csv) list of templates which included the name, subscription level and date added. We have updated the functionality so that the list now includes a description of the templates, number of times that templates were downloaded and a URL direct link to the template. You must be logged in to your subscription or access from a site licensee secure login link in order to download the template from the URL. We added this functionality as a benefit to subscribers and site license users to facilitate downloading. Non subscribers will be blocked from downloading content and be redirected to subscribe. To download the CSV file click on the Audit Templates link on the navigation column, then click on Download a listing of Audit Programs
Hot Topics in Risk and Compliance: ESG and Navigating Economic Headwinds - February 23, 2 PM ET - Join KPMG and Workiva for an engaging discussion on hot topics in audit, risk, and compliance. Get actionable advice on navigating the current state of the market, ESG reporting, employee engagement, and much more. One CPE credit available. Register here.
IIA 2023 GAM Conference - March 13-15, 2023 - Join the IIA in Grapevine, TX or virtually for the 2023 GAM conference, where audit leaders evolve. IIA GAM offers five educational tracks, 35+ sessions, and up to 16.5 CPE credits. Register here.
GRC Demo Series - A new webinar series will show you how to gain oversight of, and maintain control over, your rapidly evolving environment. Register for the series here.
- Own the bigger picture - Now available on demand - Learn to center controls within reporting so you can de-silo and de-risk the end-to-end process. Watch on demand.
- How to manage disruption - February 8, 9 AM GMT / 10 AM CET - Find out how to gain visibility of all risk so you can tackle disruption head-on. Register here.
- How to establish agile risk processes - February 22, 9 AM GMT / 10 AM CET - Discover how the Workiva platform enables agile processes that will boost efficiency, connectivity, and give you access to more insights. Register here.
- How to increase the maturity of your risk and controls - March 8, 9 AM GMT / 10 AM CET - See how the Workiva platform can be used to make iterative changes that will have a long-lasting impact on the maturity of your audit, risk, and controls function. Register here.
The Analytics and Automation Revolution for Internal Audit - March 28, 3:30 PM ET - Join the IIA for a webinar on how internal audit can leverage emerging analytics and automation technologies to make an impact on their audit functions. Register here.
This Month's Featured Articles
Internal Audit's Role in ESG Reporting: Independent Assurance Is Critical to Effective Sustainability Reporting - In conjunction with strong internal controls, organizations should have a governance structure in place to effectively execute an ESG strategy. A good governance structure oversees how the overall ESG strategy is implemented enterprise wide. Learn more by downloading this white paper from the IIA.
Best Practices for Establishing ESG Disclosure Controls and Oversight - Once a company determines the ESG information that is most relevant to its business and stakeholders, it must face the challenge of establishing appropriate controls. Get best practices on how to build a robust set of controls and oversight in this article.
Tips for Laying Your Corporate Governance Foundation - The time for ESG is now! Learn how you can start preparing and be strategic as you formalize your organization’s ESG program. Learn more by downloading this white paper.
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK) is on a mission to power transparent reporting for a better world. We build and deliver the world’s leading regulatory, financial, and ESG reporting solutions to meet stakeholder demands for action, transparency, and disclosure of financial and non-financial data. Our cloud-based platform simplifies the most complex reporting and disclosure challenges by streamlining processes, connecting data and teams, and ensuring consistency. Learn more at workiva.com.