AuditNet® 2017 Training Live and Recorded Webinars
AuditNet® provides auditors with multiple training options including live training via Webinars, videos on demand, videos on flash drive and more. For videos on demand with CPE visit our partner cRisk Academy
AuditNet® Training on the Go
AuditNet® IT audit, IDEA and Data Analytic training Option Available on Flashdrive for the Mobile Auditor
For a limited time if you order any of our audit training on a flash drive (Minutes to Analytics, IT Audit Training, IDEA Audit Training) and you will receive Data Mining for Payroll Fraud on DVD at no extra charge. This is a limited time offer and is limited to the first 75 orders placed. Add a Premium Subscription to any Training on the Go Flash Drives for only $100!
AuditNet® 2017 Training Schedule
The AuditNet® 2017 training schedule is now available and classes are opening for registration. Webinar registration will now be open to all with conditions. Attendance is limited to the first 1,000 with first preference to subscribers and site license users. We will require proof that attendees are eligible through AuditNet registration or site license criteria.
Following are the current Webinars available for registration:
- Combined Assurance: What’s all the Buzz? (1 CPE) March 6 (Recorded)
- Top 10 Excel Analytic Tests to Minimize Fraud and Process Risks (2 CPE) April 19 (Recorded)
- Writing to Achieve Results (1.5 CPE) May 12 1.5 CPE Recorded
- Auditing for Internal Fraud (IT Fraud Series: Part 2 of 8) (2 CPE) May 18 Recorded
- How to Get the Right Data for Your Audit in 3 Easy Steps (1 CPE) May 24 Recorded
- Detecting Corruption and Other Business Conflicts With Analytics (2 CPE) June 14 Register Now!
- Agile Auditing - Rethinking the Audit Plan (1 CPE) June 19
- IT Fraud Series: Fraud Detection (2 CPE) June 22 Register Now
- IT Fraud Series: IT Fraud and Countermeasures (2 CPE) July 20 Register Now
- Fieldwork (1.5 CPE) July 27 (Register Now)
- Path to Continuous: Step-by-Step (Proof of Concept -Making Your Work Repeatable. Improve ROI's and protecting your development tools are critical needs of a function using technology tools) (2 CPE) August 8 Register Now
- IT Fraud Series: Digital Evidence (2 CPE) August 17 Register Now
- Internal Audit's Role in Ethics, Governance, & Culture (1 CPE) September 8 Register Now!
- Maximizing Textual Analytics to Minimize Fraud Risks (2 CPE)September 13 Register Now.
- IT Fraud Series: Data Analytics (2 CPE) September 19 Register Now
- IT Fraud Series: Fraud Auditing Creative Techniques (2 CPE) October 19 Register Now
- IT Fraud Series: Forensic and Investigative Audit Reporting (2 CPE) November 7 Register Now
- Visualize Audit Sampling and Fraud Detection in Excel (2 CPE) December 13) Register Now
- Are you a Smart CAAT or a Copy CAAT (TBD)
- Best Practices for conducting an Anti-Fraud Review (TBD)
- Role of Audit in Application/change projects (TBD)
- Shorten the Audit Life Cycle (TBD)
Non-subscribers and non-site license users must pay a fee for CPE. Please indicate which Webinar you are paying for CPE.
Slides will be available for download to all attendees in the control panel. All others may download the slides from https://www.slideshare.net/auditnet/. Email requests for slides will incur a processing fee.
The following Webinars are also planned for 2017
- Are you a Smart CAAT or a Copy CAAT (2 CPE)
- Best Practices for conducting an Anti-Fraud Review (2 CPE)
- Role of Audit in Application/change projects (2 CPE)
- Shorten the Audit Life Cycle (2 CPE)
- Internal Auditing Basics (1.5 CPE)
- Assertiveness Skills for Auditors (1.5 CPE)
- Leading Effective Exit Meetings (1.0 CPE)
- Interim Performance Appraisals for Auditors (1.0 CPE)
- Leadership 101 (1.5 CPE)
AuditNet® Training on the Go
Did you miss our 2016 Data Analytics Webinars? Not to worry - we have loaded the 2016 Minutes to Analytics Webinars on a flash drive including the recordings, data files, slides, and a player so you can watch the training at your convenience. The flash drive with all the recordings and files are available for purchase at $199. You can use these on your laptop when you travel, your desktop in your home or office or use them for training your staff. See the listing below of the Webinars on the drive with a link to pay. Unfortunately we cannot offer CPE for viewing these Webinars however at $199 is a great deal and of course the knowledge is "priceless"! Add a Premium Subscription to AuditNet for $100 if you purchase the Training on the Go Flash Drive. If you would like to earn CPE for these and other training go to cRisk Academy for our video training on demand (VOD).
Webinar Training on the Go Flash Drive
- Turning Analytics From Nice to Have to Must Have
- Best Practices in Visualizing and Dash Boarding Data
- Enhance Audit and Fraud Sampling Productivity
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find P-Card and Travel Cost Frauds and Misuse
- Continuous Analytic Risk Management
- Moving Periodic Analytics to Continuous Tests
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find Procure to Pay Frauds and Errors
- Maximize Everything With Excel Pivot Tables
- Utilize Big Data Analytics Now
IT AUDIT TRAINING
IT Audit Training Basic and Advanced AuditNet® has joined forces with Richard Cascarino and Associates to bring you a structured learning curriculum for IT audit. The complete series offers ten 2 hour Webinars (five Basic and five Advanced). The courses are designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific courses depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints.
We also offer access to the recordings of all 10 webinars (No CPE). Click here for more info.
IDEA Software Training via Practical Application - a series of twelve 2-hour webinars designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific course depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints. Individual and Group Pricing is available
IDEA Recorded Training (no CPE) same training as above using recorded sessions.