AuditNet® 2019 Training Live and Recorded Webinars
AuditNet® provides auditors with multiple training options including live training via Webinars, videos on demand, videos on flash drive and more. For videos on demand with CPE visit our partner cRisk Academy
AuditNet® Training on the Go
AuditNet® IT audit, IDEA and Data Analytic training Option Available on Flashdrive for the Mobile Auditor
For a limited time if you order any of our audit training on a flash drive (Minutes to Analytics, IT Audit Training, IDEA Audit Training) and you will receive Data Mining for Payroll Fraud on DVD at no extra charge. This is a limited time offer and is limited to the first 75 orders placed. Add a Premium Subscription to any Training on the Go Flash Drives for only $100!
AuditNet® 2019 Training Schedule
The AuditNet® 2019 training schedule is now available and classes are opening for registration. Webinar registration will now be open to all with conditions. Attendance is limited to the first 1,000 with first preference to subscribers and site license users. We will require proof that attendees are eligible through AuditNet registration or site license criteria.
Feedback from attendees:
Thank you for providing this wonderful resource for auditors. I can’t completely express what a lifesaving service it is to have these webinars.
Following are the current Webinars available for registration:Robotic Powered Auditing (“RPA”) June 5 12:00 pm EST (1.5 CPE) – The use of robotic process automation (RPA is the rave but where can you best apply resources to maximize this powerful audit assistance. Register Now!
The Future of Auditing and Fraud Detection November 6 12:00 pm EST (1.5 CPE) – Re-imagining the art and science of auditing and fraud detection is coming to the forefront of risk management functions. What was seen as a “nice to have” a few years ago has become a “must have” as digital transformation and data surrounds all aspects of the organization. Register Now!
Ethics and Internal Audit December 3 (12 PM) 2 CPE (Register Now)
Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - 6 webinar series
Since the spread of IT systems has made it a pre-requisite that auditors as well as management have the ability to examine high volumes of data and transaction in order to determine patterns and trends. In addition, the increasing need to continuously monitor and audit IT systems has created an imperative for the effective use of appropriate data mining tools.
While a variety of powerful tools are readily available today, the skills required to utilize such tools are not. Not only must the correct testing techniques be selected but the effective interpretation of outcomes presented by the software is essential in the drawing of appropriate conclusions based on the data analysis. This 6 webinar series, based on Richard Cascarino’s book “Data Analytics for Internal Auditors” covers these skills and techniques.
Don't miss this series! Register for the Webinars now by going to the Events page! The fee is waived for Subscribers (excluding no charge or trial) and site license users. All others pay only $50 for each Webinar or $275 for the series of 6 Webinars.
- March 12 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Understanding Sampling Register Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
- March 21 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Analytics in the Audit Register Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
- March 26 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Analytic Techniques Register Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
- April 2 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Analysis and MonitoringRegister Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
- April 16 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Data Analytics Software Register Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
- April 23 - Data Analytics for Internal Auditors - Using the AnalysisRegister Now $50 (fee waived for subscribers/site license users).
IDEA utilization update – 5 webinar series (TBA)
Cybersecurity Update – 4 webinar series (TBA)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - 10 webinar series (TBA)
Certificate in Internal Audit Leadership preparation course- 10 webinar series (TBA)
Non-subscribers and non-site license users must pay a fee for CPE. Please indicate which Webinar you are paying for CPE.
Slides will be available for download to all attendees in the control panel. All others may download the slides from https://www.slideshare.net/auditnet/. Email requests for slides will incur a processing fee.
The following Webinars are also planned for 2017
- A Retrospective Look at Analytic Auditing and What’s Ahead
- The Future of Auditing and Fraud Detection .
- Super-Data-Charging Your Corruption Reviews With Integrated Analytics
- When Data Visualizations Just Don’t Work: The Rise of the Auto-Extractors
- Introduction to the Internal Audit Process
- Essentials of Audit Fieldwork
- Conducting Risk-Based Audits
- Effective Report Writing Skills for Auditors
- Ethics for Internal Auditors
- Cyber Security 6- Application Security
- Cyber Security 7- SEIM Log Analysis
- Cyber Security 8-Administrative Control Breaches
- Cyber Security 9- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Security 10- Advanced Persistent Threats and targeted cyber attacks
AuditNet® Train ing on the Go
Did you miss our 2016 Data Analytics Webinars? Not to worry - we have loaded the 2016 Minutes to Analytics Webinars on a flash drive including the recordings, data files, slides, and a player so you can watch the training at your convenience. The flash drive with all the recordings and files are available for purchase at $199. You can use these on your laptop when you travel, your desktop in your home or office or use them for training your staff. See the listing below of the Webinars on the drive with a link to pay. Unfortunately we cannot offer CPE for viewing these Webinars however at $199 is a great deal and of course the knowledge is "priceless"! Add a Premium Subscription to AuditNet for $100 if you purchase the Training on the Go Flash Drive. If you would like to earn CPE for these and other training go to cRisk Academy for our video training on demand (VOD).
Webinar Training on the Go Flash Drive
- Turning Analytics From Nice to Have to Must Have
- Best Practices in Visualizing and Dash Boarding Data
- Enhance Audit and Fraud Sampling Productivity
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find P-Card and Travel Cost Frauds and Misuse
- Continuous Analytic Risk Management
- Moving Periodic Analytics to Continuous Tests
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find Procure to Pay Frauds and Errors
- Maximize Everything With Excel Pivot Tables
- Utilize Big Data Analytics Now
IT AUDIT TRAINING
IT Audit Training Basic and Advanced AuditNet® has joined forces with Richard Cascarino and Associates to bring you a structured learning curriculum for IT audit. The complete series offers ten 2 hour Webinars (five Basic and five Advanced). The courses are designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific courses depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints.
We also offer access to the recordings of all 10 webinars (No CPE). Click here for more info.
IDEA Software Training via Practical Application - a series of twelve 2-hour webinars designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific course depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints. Individual and Group Pricing is available
IDEA Recorded Training (no CPE) same training as above using recorded sessions.