Published November 09, 2017 08:35
|In today’s world, fraud investigations have become an everyday part of corporate life and the auditor must gain expertise in this area.
The series covers such issues as the tasks of the fraud auditor, Forensic techniques and tools and the abilities required of the fraud auditor, the type and nature of common frauds, investigating fraud, computer fraud and control, white collar crime, the auditor in court.
This eight-webinar series, each of 2 hours, is intended to sharpen the skills of auditors in assisting in the uncovering and reporting of fraud, waste, abuse and other irregularities.
The presenter for the series is one of our featured speakers, Richard Cascarino, CIA, CISM, CFE
By the end of the 8, 2-hour webinar recordings, you will be able to:
- Identify the concepts underlining Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Identify the sources and indicators of Internal Fraud
- Define the essential components of Fraud Detection
- Comprehend the overall structure of IT Fraud Investigation
- Understand the methodologies of Investigating by Computer
- Identify, obtain and preserve Digital Evidence
- Carry out Data Analytics Techniques
- Describe Creative Fraud Identification Techniques
- Report the results of the Forensic Investigation
The IT Fraud webinar recordings are now available for viewing any place, anywhere and any time. In addition to the recordings you will receive the session slides and supplemental handouts. Order today and please indicate whether you would like them sent on a flash drive by mail (must provide your mailing address) or by download via Google Drive.