Reciprocal Link Exchange Information
Reciprocal Link Exchange Information if you are a webmaster interested in a reciprocal link exchange with us please review our criteria we are looking for well ranked, high traffic sites. We get many requests from sites that do not qualify to meet our criteria that is why we have provided the requirements below to expedite our review process. You would be included in a resource page that matches your product or service.
Our Basic Requirements:
- Quality - your site must have quality value added information for our visitors
- Relevance - your site must relate to the information that would interest auditors and financial professionals
- Link Page Directory Link – You must have a link to a link page directory on your main page .
- Categorized Link Directory – Your link directory must categorize links rather than a list of links.
- Google Indexing – We will link to websites that have already been indexed by Google.
- TLD - You must have an established top level domain
- Subject Matter - Preferably non-competitive, complimentary subject matter
We accept reciprocal link exchanges from sites that are ranked in the
top 10 in search engines, and get at least 5000 unique visitors a day
(not page hits, different visitors) our goal for a reciprocal link
exchange is to benefit each other with increased traffic. It is also
necessary for you to have a top level domain. If your site meets these
minimum requirements by all means please exchange links with us! We
found it necessary to post these requirements because we get overloaded
with requests from sites that will provide no traffic benefit to our
Please save everyone some valuable time, don't request a link exchange if you have a website that is new or really gets no traffic at all. Your request will be denied.
We welcome you to provide a link to our site or exchange
links with us. If you are interested in exchanging links with us, please
send us an email at :
auditnet.org with the subject "Link Exchange". In the email please
provide the following details:
A reciprocal link on your own web site is required on a page that can be accessed from a link on your home page.
Our preferred link back information is:
Link URL: http://www.auditnet.org
Link Text: AuditNet.org The Global Resource for Auditors
Link Description: AuditNet® the global resource for auditors contains audit templates such as audit guides, control matrices, programs, questionnaires, checklists, Training without Travel AuditNet Training Institute, the Audit Process from A to Z and more.
If you do not want to create a reciprocal link then we will be glad to add your link to our site. See the following fees for listing a link or updating an existing link to your site. We will need the link URL, link text, library category and the link description. Your listing will appear first on the link page alpha listing and the virtual library category.