September 8 - Internal Audit's Role in Ethics, Governance, & Culture
When: Sep 8, 2017 2:00 PM
Ticket Price: $0.00
• Understand how the IIA Code of Ethics applies to Internal Auditors
• Apply “IIA Standard 2110 – Governance” as a key resource
• Assess ethics in light of internal audit independence
• Gain insight to how organizational culture affects ethical behavior
• Evaluate independence and objectivity using a framework
Who will benefit:
Fraud & Forensic professionals
Finance and Accounting Professionals
Date: September 8, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern U.S.
CPE: 1 Credit is available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Cost: $0 Subscribers and Site License Users first priority $29 for others to ensure a seat (seating is limited)
AuditNet LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.