When: Sep 29, 2020 12:00 PM
Location: cRisk Academy
Ticket Price: $0.00
Fraud Focus - Where to Focus Your Fraud Efforts
12pm Eastern time
11am Central time
10am Mountain time
9pm Pacific time
CPE Credit: 1 hour
Fraud impacts every person and every organization. Regardless of size, structure, geography, or demographics, every organization is subject to fraud ... and in many organizations management expects internal audit to catch fraud. There are three major categories of fraud. Do you know what they are?
There are three things that when present increase the likelihood of fraud. Do you know what they are?
There are different types of fraud and some have a much bigger impact on organizations. Do you know what they are?
- Explore top fraud schemes per the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Explore top corruption schemes
- Explore top financial statement schemes
- Explore top asset misappropriation schemes
- Identify industries who suffer the highest number of frauds
- Identify industries who suffer the highest median loss due to frauds
In this discussion, Lynn Fountain and Jason Mefford will review information on the top fraud schemes by focusing on the three categories, and evaluate the most common schemes by industry. Check out all of Lynn's course on cRisk Academy at: cRisk Academy
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Hours: 1.0
- Seating limited to the first 1000 attendees signing in the day of the Webinar
- CPE is awarded if the attendee meets the eligibility requirements which may include attendance for the full Webinar and responding to ALL polling questions