When: Nov 22, 2021 1:00 PM
Location: AuditNet SimLive
Ticket Price: $50.00
As stated in the Institute of Internal Auditors IPPF, “The internal audit activity must evaluate the potential for the occurrence of fraud and how the organization manages fraud risk (2120.A2)”.
How is your auditing function meeting this professional expectation? The time to test fraud controls is before you have a fraud. Testing fraud controls is more commonly referred to as an “anti-fraud” assessment and is typically conducted by auditors as a consulting service. How long has it been since a comprehensive review was conducted at your organization? Once completed, as the company changes over time, sections of the first review should be updated.
This webinar will cover:
· How strong are your controls?
· Are you looking for fraud or is fraud looking for you?
· The time to detect directly impacts the chances of recovery
· Shell Vendors uncovered made the headlines in 2016
· Looking for signs of complacency in the workplace
· A robust organizational COSO based framework that organizes your work from cradle to grave
· Working paper and check list recommendations
· Actual audit report sample (with author identification removed)
Date: November 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern U.S.
CPE: 2 Credits are available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Cost: Individual: $50 (fee waived for Subscribers and Site License Users)
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CPE!
REGARDING CPE - IF YOU ATTEND THE ENTIRE WEBINAR YOU WILL RECEIVE AN CPE CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITHIN 1 WEEK WITH THE LINK TO COMPLETE A SURVEY AND THEN RECEIVE THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOUR CPE. BLOCKS/SPAM FILTERS BIN YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM OR FIREWALL THAT WILL NOT ALLOW DELIVERY OF THE EMAIL SENT FROM CPE@EMAIL.CPE.IO WILL IMPACT RECEIVING THE CPE.
Link to pay https://www.auditnet.org/pay