When: Feb 9, 2021 1:00 PM
Ticket Price: $50.00
Corporations are becoming more and more aware of the risks facing them in the expanded Environment of Business now facing them.
Increasingly management is taking a risk management role and IT management is being called to assist at corporate and strategic risk management levels and IT Audit are being required to provide professional opinions and recommendations on IT risk areas.
This 6 webinar course provides IT and operational management with advanced approaches to risk management and internal risk assessment at a corporate level and provides an in depth preparation review for the Certified Information Systems Auditing (CISA) qualification. Including:
• The CISA exam and it’s relevance
• Risk and its nature in a corporate environment
• Risk analysis and operational management
• The use of Risk-based management as an integrated approach
• Risks within computer systems
• Electronic trading risks
• The Information Systems risk-based control approach
• Risk and materiality
• Governance and Management of the IT Function
• Acquisition, Developments and Implementation of IS
• IS Operations Maintenance and Support
• Protecting the Information Assets
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Exam preparation
• CISA, What is it and Why bother
• The five Domains
• The IT Audit Process (21%)
• IT Governance and Management (17%)
• Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (12%)
• Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (23%)
• Protection of Information Assets (27%)
Richard Cascarino, CRMA, CIA, CISM, CFE is a consultant and lecturer with over 30 years of experience in Large scale, Project Management, Risk, Audit, Governance, Forensic, Internal and IT auditing education and author of the books Internal Auditing-an Integrated Approach and Auditor’s Guide to IT Auditing and Corporate Fraud and Internal Control: A Framework for Prevention published by Wiley in 2013. Data Analytics for Internal Auditors published in 2017 He is also a contributing author to the Governance section of all 4 editions of QFinanceThe Ultimate Resource and is a frequent speaker at IIA, ACFE and ISACA workshops and conferences. H: is latest book, Complete Guide for CISA Exam Preparation came out in October 2020.
Date: February 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern U.S.
CPE: 2 Credits are available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Cost: $50 per session or $270 for all 6 (Fee is waived for Current Paid Subscribers (all levels except free) and Site License Users).
Slides will be available for download to all attendees in the control panel.
You must register before 11:30 am on the day of the Webinar. Registration after 11:30 am my not be approved before the Webinar start!