When: Dec 20, 2017 11:00 AM
Location: AuditNet LLC
Ticket Price: $0.00
As stated in the Institute of Internal Auditors IPPF, “The internal audit activity must evaluate the potential for the occurrence of fraud and how the organization manages fraud risk (2120.A2)”.
How is your auditing function meeting this professional expectation? The time to test fraud controls is before you have a fraud. Testing fraud controls is more commonly referred to as an “anti-fraud” assessment and is typically conducted by auditors as a consulting service. How long has it been since a comprehensive review was conducted at your organization? Once completed, as the company changes over time, sections of the first review should be updated.This webinar will cover:
- How strong are your controls?
- Are you looking for fraud or is fraud looking for you?
- The time to detect directly impacts the chances of recovery
- Shell Vendors uncovered made the headlines in 2016
- Looking for signs of complacency in the workplace
- A robust organizational COSO based framework that organizes your work from cradle to grave
- Working paper and check list recommendations
- Actual audit report sample (with author identification removed)
Date: December 20, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern U.S.
CPE: 2 Credits are available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users
Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users. Non subscribers and non site license users may attend and view for free but if CPE is requested there will be a processing fee.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CPE!
SUBSCRIBERS AND SITE LICENSE USERS MAY EARN FREE CPE. ALL OTHERS WILL HAVE TO PAY A FEE FOR CPE.