AuditNet® Training Without Travel Options
AuditNet® offers a host of fraud, IT audit and data analytic training as explained below.
Fraud and IT Audit Training
2014 IDEA Software Training via Practical Application - a series of twelve 2-hour webinars designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific course depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints. Individual and Group Pricing is available
ACL and Excel for Auditors Training
- Getting Started Using ACL in Your Next Audit - May 1
- Using ACL Scripting in Your Next Audit - May 15
- Building Simple Continuous Reviews in ACL - July 2
- Using MS Excel In Your Next Audit - Top Basic & Intermediate Techniques -Thursday, April 24
- Excel Pivot Tables and Graphing for Auditors - Wednesday, June 25
- Sampling in Excel and Other Simple Add-In Products - Wednesday, August 13
- Financial Statement Analysis to Journal Reviews With Excel Tools - Tuesday, October 7
AuditNet LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: learningmarket.org.