AuditNet® 2018 Training Live and Recorded Webinars
AuditNet® provides auditors with multiple training options including live training via Webinars, videos on demand, videos on flash drive and more. For videos on demand with CPE visit our partner cRisk Academy
AuditNet® Training on the Go
AuditNet® IT audit, IDEA and Data Analytic training Option Available on Flashdrive for the Mobile Auditor
For a limited time if you order any of our audit training on a flash drive (Minutes to Analytics, IT Audit Training, IDEA Audit Training) and you will receive Data Mining for Payroll Fraud on DVD at no extra charge. This is a limited time offer and is limited to the first 75 orders placed. Add a Premium Subscription to any Training on the Go Flash Drives for only $100!
AuditNet® 2018 Training Schedule
The AuditNet® 2017 training schedule is now available and classes are opening for registration. Webinar registration will now be open to all with conditions. Attendance is limited to the first 1,000 with first preference to subscribers and site license users. We will require proof that attendees are eligible through AuditNet registration or site license criteria.
Following are the current Webinars available for registration:
- Cybersecurity Series (1 of 10) - Cyber Defense - February 8 (12 pm) -2 CPE (Register Now)
- Establishing Effective Communication Skills for Auditors - February 13 1.5 CPE (Register Now)
- How to Data Mine Your Print Reports - February 15 (Register Now)
- Ethics and the Internal Auditor - February 20, (12 PM) - 2 CPE (Register Now)
- Cybersecurity Series (2 of 10) - SANS SEC440: Critical Security Controls - March 9 (12 PM) 2 CPE (Register Now)
- Cybersecurity Series (3 of 10) - Malware Defense - March 29 (12 PM) 2 CPE (Register Now)
- Cybersecurity Series (4 of 10) - Boundary Defense Mechanisms - April 26 (12 PM) 2 CPE (Register Now)
- Cybersecurity Series (5 of 10) - Controlling Ports and Network Devices - May 24 (12 PM) 2 CPE (Register Now)
Non-subscribers and non-site license users must pay a fee for CPE. Please indicate which Webinar you are paying for CPE.
Slides will be available for download to all attendees in the control panel. All others may download the slides from https://www.slideshare.net/auditnet/. Email requests for slides will incur a processing fee.
The following Webinars are also planned for 2017
- A Retrospective Look at Analytic Auditing and What’s Ahead
- The Future of Auditing and Fraud Detection .
- Super-Data-Charging Your Corruption Reviews With Integrated Analytics
- When Data Visualizations Just Don’t Work: The Rise of the Auto-Extractors
- Introduction to the Internal Audit Process
- Essentials of Audit Fieldwork
- Conducting Risk-Based Audits
- Effective Report Writing Skills for Auditors
- Ethics for Internal Auditors
- Cyber Security 6- Application Security
- Cyber Security 7- SEIM Log Analysis
- Cyber Security 8-Administrative Control Breaches
- Cyber Security 9- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Security 10- Advanced Persistent Threats and targeted cyber attacks
AuditNet® Train ing on the Go
Did you miss our 2016 Data Analytics Webinars? Not to worry - we have loaded the 2016 Minutes to Analytics Webinars on a flash drive including the recordings, data files, slides, and a player so you can watch the training at your convenience. The flash drive with all the recordings and files are available for purchase at $199. You can use these on your laptop when you travel, your desktop in your home or office or use them for training your staff. See the listing below of the Webinars on the drive with a link to pay. Unfortunately we cannot offer CPE for viewing these Webinars however at $199 is a great deal and of course the knowledge is "priceless"! Add a Premium Subscription to AuditNet for $100 if you purchase the Training on the Go Flash Drive. If you would like to earn CPE for these and other training go to cRisk Academy for our video training on demand (VOD).
Webinar Training on the Go Flash Drive
- Turning Analytics From Nice to Have to Must Have
- Best Practices in Visualizing and Dash Boarding Data
- Enhance Audit and Fraud Sampling Productivity
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find P-Card and Travel Cost Frauds and Misuse
- Continuous Analytic Risk Management
- Moving Periodic Analytics to Continuous Tests
- Top 10 Analytic Tests to Find Procure to Pay Frauds and Errors
- Maximize Everything With Excel Pivot Tables
- Utilize Big Data Analytics Now
IT AUDIT TRAINING
IT Audit Training Basic and Advanced AuditNet® has joined forces with Richard Cascarino and Associates to bring you a structured learning curriculum for IT audit. The complete series offers ten 2 hour Webinars (five Basic and five Advanced). The courses are designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific courses depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints.
We also offer access to the recordings of all 10 webinars (No CPE). Click here for more info.
IDEA Software Training via Practical Application - a series of twelve 2-hour webinars designed to build on skills developed from prior knowledge or training. Auditors can choose between the complete series or pick and choose specific course depending on both needs as well as budgetary financial constraints. Individual and Group Pricing is available
IDEA Recorded Training (no CPE) same training as above using recorded sessions.