When: Sep 14, 2018 12:00 PM
Location: AuditNet LLC
Ticket Price: $25.00
Cybersecurity Webinar Series Program Overview
As new information technologies and approaches emerge, associated business risks undergo minor to significant transformation, and, in many cases, have far-reaching consequences for the organizations adopting such technologies and its stakeholders. Organizations are increasingly looking up to their Internal Auditors to provide independent assurance whether risks to the enterprise are managed well and advise thereon. With information technology becoming an inherent critical success factor for every business and the emerging threat landscape, there is significant urgency on internal auditors to equip themselves on IT audit essentials.
This webinar series is designed to help internal auditors looking to equip themselves with competencies and confidence to handle audit of IT controls and information security, and learn about the emerging technologies and their underlying risks
This webinar series focuses on contemporary IT audit approaches relevant to Internal Auditors and the processes underlying risk based IT audits. The webinar series will also cover 9 key technologies and related risks and issues that seizes the attention of the IT Risk & Audit world.
This Webinar focuses on Vulnerability Assessment
- Ongoing identification of potential risks and areas of weakness
- Hazard Assessment and Risk Identification
- Problems in Vulnerability Assessment
- Use of Penetration Testing
- Network Vulnerability Testing
- Web Vulnerability Testing
- Wireless War Driving / Walking
- Phone Network Testing
- Social Engineering Testing
- Walk-throughs and Dumpster Diving
- Physical Security Auditing
Expert Trainer: Richard E. Cascarino, MBA, CRMA, CIA, CISM, CFE
Well known in international auditing circles as one of the most knowledgeable practitioners in the field, Richard is principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates, a highly successful audit training and consultancy company. He has worked extensively with banks across Africa, the USA, the Caribbean, the Middle East and the Indian Ocean Isles.
He is a regular speaker to National and International conferences and has presented webinar series throughout Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the USA.
Richard is a Past President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in South Africa, was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA-Inc and is a member of ISACA and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Richard was the chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Department of Public Enterprises in South Africa and served as chairman of the Audit Committee of Gauteng cluster 2 (Premier's office, Shared Services and Health).
He is also a visiting Lecturer at the University of the Witwatersrand, author of the book “Internal Auditing - an Integrated Approach”, 3rd edition Jan 2015, published by Juta Publishing. This book is extensively used as a university textbook worldwide. In addition, he is the author of the "Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing" and “Data Analytics for Internal Auditors”
- Date:September 14, 2018
- Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern U.S.
- CPE: 2 NASBA Credits are available for attending the seminar which are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
- Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
- Basic Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Recommended Category: Specialized Knowledge
- Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users
- Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users. Non subscribers and non site license users may attend and view for free but if CPE is requested there is a processing fee.
- *IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CPE!
EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2018 - SUBSCRIBERS AND SITE LICENSE USERS MAY ATTEND AND EARN FREE CPE. ALL OTHERS WILL HAVE TO PAY TO ATTEND..
AuditNet LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.