When: Nov 29, 2017 11:00 AM
Location: AuditNet LLC
Ticket Price: $0.00
Auditors regularly invited into the Technology Committee meetings have an envious seat. They can listen to what is wrong with the current processes and see first-hand how the organization plans to change for improvement. While audit usually does not have a vote, they can vie for a role on any project committees organizing. Management in turn has certain expectations of audit’s participation.
Acting in a more pro-active manner, auditors can easily sell recommendations before the go-live date.
You will learn at this webinar:
- Defining audit’s role regarding reporting and timing
- Learn the stepping stones for enhancing integrated skill sets (map)
- A framework that be used on just about any process improvement, not just application changes
- How not to avoid crossing the line between audit consulting and managing the project
- Successful participation can help audit win more work
- Date: November 29, 2017
- Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern U.S.
- CPE: 2.0 Credits (Note: non-subscribers and non site license users $10 processing fee for CPE)
- Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users. Non subscribers and non site license users may attend and view for free but if CPE is requested there will be a $20 processing fee.