April 19 - Top 10 Excel Analytic Tests to Minimize Fraud and Process Risks
When: Apr 19, 2017 11:00 AM
Ticket Price: $0.00
Specific learning objectives include:
- Based on past experience, learn why we selected our top 10 analytic tests.
- Use a case study set of examples in payables and general ledger to see how audit steps can be automated into analytics using Excel.
- Use Excel as audit software, able to mimic practically all data analytic commands found in more advanced tools.
- Apply analytics across the entire lifecycle from risk assessment, to planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
- CPE: 2 Credits (Note: non-subscribers and non site license users must opt-in to our promotions or pay to be eligible to attend and earn free CPE).
- Program Level / Prerequisites and Advance Preparation: Basic / None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Cost: Individual: $0 for Subscribers and Site License Users Free Limited seating with preference for Registered AuditNet Subscribers (excluding free) and Site License Users.
AuditNet LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.